Terms & Conditions
Welcome to www.miamanon.gr!!!
By using our website or placing an order you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) and the documents referred to within them. We reserve the right to modify these T&Cs at any time. Please read the T&Cs carefully before placing any orders on www.miamanon.gr
We recommend you should keep a copy of the T&Cs for future reference.
Please check our SECURITY AND PRIVACY to understand how we collect and process your personal information through www.miamanon.gr.
MARIA MICH. PARAKENTAKI is a company established and organized under the laws of Greece and trade name “MiaManon”- RETAIL E-COMMERCE - MANUFACTURE OF OTHER GARMENTS – FASHION DESIGN SERVICES – VAT: 137332830 - ΤEL. :+30 6970141564 , email :firstname.lastname@example.org
Our collections are designed and manufactured in Thessaloniki, Greece.
Steps to Register in our E-shop:
- The Visitor of the e-shop, presses the “Login / Register” on the Top Right Side
- A new window will pop, where he press the “Register” Button
- The Visitor must fill all the mandatory fields
- He must, then, read and agree to the terms and conditions
- The Visitor, then press the “Submit” button
- The Administrator receives a notification with the new sign up application at the mail
- The Administrator approves the application and activates the new account
- The Visitor, receives an automatic email, at the email address provided by him, with the activation of his account and with his temporary password provided by the brand
- The Visitor, can Log into the E-shop, by clicking on the “Login” button on the Top Right Side and a window will open to fill his email and the temporary password, by clicking on the “Log in”
- If the Log Information is correct, he is transferred to the “Change Password” Page, where he can fill the two fields (Password and Repeat Password) and change it with a new one, then he clicks the “Update” button
- Then he is automatically transferred on the last page viewed before the Log in Process.
The content of our site and namely but not exclusively the texts, logos, photos, videos are the property of www.miamanon.gr and are used with the authorisation of the owners and accordingly are protected by copyright, trademarks, patents and are protected by national intellectual property and other laws and international treaty provisions.
Use of www.miamanon.gr
You are permitted to download, display or print the content of our website solely for your own personal use.
Any other use, including reproduction, modification, distribution and transmission in whole or in part is expressly prohibited.
www.miamanon.gr neither warrants nor represents that your use of any content displayed on its website will not infringe rights of third parties.
Links & References
www.miamanon.gr may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites other than www.miamanon.gr . We have no control over third party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party website is only for your convenience and does not mean that we endorse the third party’s website, products or services.
Your use of an external site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third-party site.
Change of information
www.miamanon.gr has compiled the content of this Website carefully and in accordance with its current state of knowledge.
In case some of the information published in www.miamanon.gr contain inaccuracies or errors we reserve the right to make changes, corrections to such content any time without prior notice but does not assume any responsibility to do so.
Governing Law, Severability
All legal disputes arising out of or in connection with a purchase contract shall be governed exclusively by Greek law. The Courts of Crete are responsible for resolving these disputes.
If any provision is invalid, nothing in this shall prejudice the validity of the remaining provisions hereof.
you have the right to submit an application to the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, 1-3 Kifissias Ave.-PC 115 23
call center: +30 210 6475600 – fax: +30 210 6475628 – website: www.dpa.gr
e-mail: email@example.com, for complaints: firstname.lastname@example.org, for cases of violations: email@example.com
Inquiries & complaints
For any inquiries about your order or general complaints, please contact our www.miamanon.gr Customer Care Team:
phone: +30 6970141564
We reserve the right to amend our Terms and Conditions at any time. All adjustments and amendments to our Terms and Conditions will be posted on-line. The continued use of www.miamanon.gr is to accept our new Terms and Conditions.
Thank you for shopping with us at www.miamanon.gr